We all know that Adsense is the most trusted and best-paying add network. But getting Google Adsense account approved is not an easy task. With this trick, you can easily get approved with Google Adsense in 2018.
Writing unique article will not help you in earning money. So in order to earn some good amount we need to publish contextual adds and have to do affiliate marketing. So grab a cup of tea or coffee because this Google Adsense approval Trick of 2018 is going to be interesting.
Why should Adsense allows you to monetize your site? Is your website qualifies for Google Adsense?
Read Few Tips For Applying Adsense it will surely help you in getting Adsense account approved in 2018. Well in this article I TheEhti writing for bloggers.
Google Adsense Approval Trick 2018
Placing Ads in your Blogs will help you in earning a healthy amount. Just attract more visitors to your video and earn a healthy amount with your blog. But nowadays Google policies are many stickers then all others network.
Bloggers are trying very hard for Google Adsense approval but most of them failed and left blogging. Even in the start, I tried 3 to 4 times for Google Adsense and I got rejected every time.
With a little searching and practical I found the best tricks which help me in getting Google Adsense approved with and without a website. I was very excited. I decided to share all my method one by one with my fellow bloggers like you so you can earn some revenue along with me for maintaining your blogging passion.
With this method, we can easily get approved Google Adsense Account with Youtube. Follow the mentioned method as it is for getting Google Adsense Account approved.
- Go To Youtube, and register your account with new Gmail account. Remember don’t use any Gmail account which is used before.
- Under your Youtube Channel setting button, Click on Features and enable monetization and must read Privacy and Policy of Google Adsense, Otherwise, you are going to waste your another chance.
- It’s time to upload some quality video. Have you not upload any video? Let’s upload 3 to 5 videos ( at least 15min long video). Try Bandicam or Camtasia Screen Recorders. These are the best screen recorders
- If you have uploaded some quality videos which can pass juice to the user, then your account is going to be approved in a day. You will receive the email from Google Adsense that your account has been approved
Do you know, This way you are going to get the code to your youtube video? These ads codes are not going to work for the blog. Now let’s work on the blog.
Must ensure that your blog must fulfill following conditions.
- Your blog or must have about us and contact us page. An about us page must contain all valid information with your original
- picture, which should not be passport size. In contact us page add a form and email address through which user can contact you for suggestions, issues, guest post and advertisement.
- Don’t use copyright pictures. Try to create your own or get it from Pixabay. Or try to create one from CANVA.
- Write at least 25 unique articles with minimum 500 words. You can rewrite someone else articles but try to make it unique and not to copy paste. Try Not to write on.
- Adult Material/ PornoGraphy/ 18+
- Copy/ Pasting/ Pirated Content
- Cracked or Hacked Content
- Illegal Drugs/Paraphernalia
- Any Other Illegal Stuff
- Languages in which you can write
- Make your blog user-friendly, Responsive.
- Increase your page speed using WP-Rocket. Google loves fast loading websites. Quick loading is also a factor in ranking a website.
- Do some basic SEO, Before applying to Google Adsense. Submit your blog sitemap to Webmaster.
Now it’s our time to apply for Google Adsense. They are gonna approve your sites after applying all these. Believe Me.
Still, Have questions don’t hesitate. Rise a question I will answer.